by BBIAJ

Original Post

Re: Request for Info - Missing Legion of Dawn Content - All Platforms

★★★★ Novice

xD34DLYxR34P3Rx

Xbox one

Sometime in February

Yes game share is available

The content is in my games and apps but Prospero doesn't have the items in his store

Side note:I don't believe that this content shouldn't be made available to both people who game share when the main content (AKA the main game) is being played by both people. Other developers/publishers have done game sharing with all content and DLCs made available to both players,so I dont understand why this is being made an issue (especially since the content is on both consoles). The very least you guys at Bioware/EA could do is grant us this content with how bare bones this game feels and how little customization is made available to people who play your half-finished game. People wanna look good and feel like a badass when they fly through the environment...the fact that you guys are walling off this content might just show how far you've fallen from grace with your tried and true fans Bioware...but that's all my rant is finished.

Message 71 of 245 (1,606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

StormWalrus77 

Xbox one

3/1/19

Yes

Never arrived

Message 72 of 245 (1,603 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Origin: TheHero_Origin

Platfrom: PC

DATE of redeeming Code: 13 Febr. 2019 by buying a Gigabyte Aorus RTX 2060 6GB Extreme (Core 1845MHz),

bundled with Anthem. Payed 439€ for that Bundle, several times the Price of the Legion of Dawn Edition.

Origin Launcher stated Anthem as preorder Edition. I played also the 10h Trial from Origin Base Access

No Gameshare, whatever that is.
The only items i had at Prospero where the Vynils from VIP Demo and Open BETA Days. So, yes, they didnt arrived at all.

I did now played Anthem for over 100 hours in the last week allready and no patch so far brought the Reward for preorder bonus.

Also i wrote another thread in this forum allready on 22th Feb. to tell you that items where misssing.

Didnt know this is the right Thread to pinpoint people who have this problem.

Message 73 of 245 (1,604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

MONY42

Origin/PC

Code was redeemed on January 30th when purchasing an MSI gaming geforce RTX2070 GDRR6 8gb graphics card which was bundled along side either ANTHEM or BFV. This was an over $500 package, a much larger amount than even the legion of dawn edition.

No game share, have never used it.

Never arrived not even the content for both beta days regardless how many times I meet with Prospero.

Info: Been playing for hours on end and still no sign of either content packages that I should have received by now. I purchased this graphics card during this time to get ANTHEM so I could get the free content along with it, that includes pre-order and both beta days, neither again have shown. The game was pre-loaded the second i got the chance and was declared "pre-ordered contentt" in my Origin account, heck even downloaded the game again before i could play it on the 22nd. Please fix this issue asap, I would like the content I was told I would receive.

Message 74 of 245 (1,603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bbnguyen92

Origin

PC

2/28/19

No

Disappeared

Message 75 of 245 (1,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- MCRacerCRF450
- PS4
- 02-27-19
- No gane Share
- LOD Never arrived

Message 76 of 245 (1,589 Views)

★★★ Novice
no Pre-order bonuses
DemiurgeReal
Origin
1/29/19
No
Never arrived
Message 77 of 245 (1,578 Views)

★★ Novice
Check the Regulator store if you have it unlocked its located directly across from the forge
Message 78 of 245 (1,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie

A_Jumping_Bush

Xbox one

01/03/2019

Not using game share 

Only half of it showed up. Missing the armor sets. I have the decals.

Message 79 of 245 (1,565 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

BBIAJ

Xbox One X

15th or 16th 2/19

Yes - Primary Account Holder, bought the original

Never arrived

Message 80 of 245 (1,612 Views)