Original Post

Prayer for General Tarsis scroll bug

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Freeplay in Ruins of Shadowmark
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24.04.19.15.48
Summarize your bug I have collected the Prayer for General Tarsis scroll from it's location in freeplay however, it has not registered in my library. The scroll no longer spawns at it's location so I am not able to complete the associated challenge.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure. It could be a random bug. You'd have to try and collect the scroll and see if it registers in your library. If not, go back and try to collect it again.
What happens when the bug occurs? Despite numerous restarts, the scroll does not spawn and it does not register in my library.
What should be happening instead? The fact that I have already collected the scroll should register in my library and allow me to complete the challenge and earn my final trophy so I can platinum the game.

Screenshot of Library showing that Prayer for General Taris is missing and screenshot of where it's supposed to spawn showing it not there attached.

Message 1 of 3 (1,177 Views)

Re: Prayer for General Tarsis scroll bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Mine won’t register and the scroll is deffenetly gone as I have check multiple times… Frown.   Holding me back from that trophy 

Aug 25/21

Message 2 of 3 (939 Views)

Re: Prayer for General Tarsis scroll bug

Hi @mglassford  the best way around that is to create a new game (new pilot bottom right of main menu) level it up to be able to go on free play and look for it.....then go back to your original pilot.

The different pilots share most almost everything (not gear...) So it should fix your problem. Keep that second pilot it might be useful again

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 3 of 3 (901 Views)