★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8G
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. No weapons at tutorial, can't make any progress.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug No weapons, cannot make any progress. After I restart the game or scan & fix the game file, the issue still exist.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? At tutorial.
What should be happening instead? Normally, I should be able to use my weapons to shoot the barrel.

I just brought this game few days ago, and after I started to complete the tutorial, this no weapon glitch makes me can't do anything about the barrel. I'm stuck right now. And after I restart the game or scan & fix the game file, the issue still exist.

I have no idea about how to fix it.

Message 1 of 5 (2,194 Views)

Re: No weapons at tutorial glitch

@mallumo422  don't you have any gear ? And can't you select the weapon in the menu ?

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 5 (2,145 Views)

★ Novice

yes, I don't have any gear. and I can't select anything that I didn't have, there's no any weapons or any abilities for me to shoot the barrel.

Message 3 of 5 (2,103 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@mallumo422Since this is so early in the game, I’d suggest starting a new pilot. Once the game launches, at the home screen, you should be able to see a 'Choose Pilot' option in the bottom right of the screen. IIRC, the key to press is F. You’re so early in the game that’s I’m not positive that the new pilot option is available yet, but it’s worth looking for.

If you see it, it should take you to a new screen that lets you start a new pilot. I’m hoping it’s datafile won’t be corrupt...which your original seems to be.

Let us know if that works.

Message 4 of 5 (2,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello 4 years later...

tha game is still has the same bug in tuttorial.... what is the solution?

Message 5 of 5 (168 Views)