Please help fix this.

AnthemTM_2022-02-22_9_06_05.png

unknown.png

Message 1 of 9 (1,686 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Weekly Reset - 22/Feb/2022

★★ Apprentice

@tachyonstiggy wrote:

I just checked mine on PC and everything is there… The Daily and Weekly challenges reset, Legendary mission is available again, featured store populates everything, seasonal store is also available with new items. Only odd thing is Echos of Reality is the seasonal again.

I have had the same issues everyone else had here until today.

Oh thank goodness, this is great news!

Thank you @Robbiesan11 for contacting EA, I was gonna try to find a way to do that today but had stuff to do first. 

I still care about this game and I know I'm not the only one, even over the weekend with all these features down I've still never had to wait for teams or revives. In fact, weirdly, as time goes by I see more and more new people. Strong alone, stronger together! EA can bury its head in the sand all they want but BioWare done made me proud with this game!!!

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (1,423 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Whaaaaaat.

Cmon guys what the hell?! Gona contact Devil of Twitter EA Help then.

Message 2 of 9 (1,615 Views)

★★★★ Novice

chat with ea support, ea support isnt reading this forum so dont waste time reporting it here.

Message 3 of 9 (1,591 Views)

★★★ Guide

It may not do any good but I contacted @EAHelp about this. I think this really is their officially unofficial way of saying "we no longer care about this game. please give up and go away so we can close the servers down."

Message 4 of 9 (1,483 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I dont care about this game anymore, I am pissed that the legendary weapon chest isnt available and that I saved up crystals for the chest for nothing and that I cant get monthly gold. I will be playing elden ring from Friday on.

Message 5 of 9 (1,482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just checked mine on PC and everything is there… The Daily and Weekly challenges reset, Legendary mission is available again, featured store populates everything, seasonal store is also available with new items. Only odd thing is Echos of Reality is the seasonal again.

Message 6 of 9 (1,460 Views)

★★★ Guide

Confirmed on Xbox.

Message 7 of 9 (1,452 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@tachyonstiggy wrote:

Oh thank goodness, this is great news!

Thank you @Robbiesan11 for contacting EA, I was gonna try to find a way to do that today but had stuff to do first. 

I still care about this game and I know I'm not the only one, even over the weekend with all these features down I've still never had to wait for teams or revives. In fact, weirdly, as time goes by I see more and more new people. Strong alone, stronger together! EA can bury its head in the sand all they want but BioWare done made me proud with this game!!!

Message 8 of 9 (1,424 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I was a huge fan when it originally came out… Pulled me away from Destiny and I haven’t played Destiny again since. I originally played on Xbox but, got a PC a few years ago and figured, screw it Ill play on here too.

I do still have to wait on Teams for GM3 events but, it’s fun to pop into the Launch Bay and help out folks just getting started occasionally also.

Anyone on PC looking to Team up, Tachyon Stiggy is my origin name.

Message 9 of 9 (1,402 Views)