[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on?
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Mix
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Mix, please see below
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Mix, please see below
What happens when the bug occurs? Mix, please see below
What should be happening instead? Mix, please see below

I had observed multiple issues before the todays patch. The issues still there after the patch.

Icetide Left Out In The Cold challenge is still stuck 9/10 on High Road. I had two stuck but now after the update only High Road.

Over many weeks now my alliance tier always shows 0 it does not show the animation of increasing level just goes straight to 0.

All NPC are quiet last interaction was with Gunther when he left a note. Fort Tarsis is quiet only NPCs talk to each other / conversations but no more interactions with player.

Accessing the map while in Fort Tarsis the focus/zoom is stuck outside Fort Tarsis and cannot get focus back to main map.

Some suggestions to improve - 

- Can we set a selection of sigels to auto craft and auto load each time? 

- Scrolling through of item inventory, many times quickly removes the + sign. Have to be careful scrolling the list.

Message 1 of 4 (492 Views)

Re: Multiple issues

★★★★ Pro
@bongyian Regarding your Alliance level, do you see the correct amount when you look at it at the table in the Freelancer Enclave? That’s where you spawn when starting the game.

There indeed comes a point where there are no further conversations to have. And Gunter is one of the last ones, iirc. We’re all waiting for more.
Message 2 of 4 (457 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank @ChiraaKitteh 

I checked my alliance status in the enclave and it shows 0. The bar from 0 to 3000 shows no progress.

I enter free play and started outside Fort Trasis where there are two wreaths. The one behind me was not lit this is after the update/patch. But I remember it was lit before the update/path.

Anyway I lit it again but still High Road still shows 9/10. I guess the bug is not fixed completely. I verified all the wreaths are lit on High Road via ChaosprimeZ YT video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39kop9O2u2E

Message 3 of 4 (418 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@bongyian Do you have a second pilot? The wreath thing can be completed by collecting a wreath on a second pilot. Also curious to see if your alliance rep show differently on a second pilot.
Message 4 of 4 (412 Views)