★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Launch Bay Forge
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19.06.19
Summarize your bug Mouse cursor is disappearing in the following menu's whilst in the Launch Bay; Map, Forge, Featured, Social, Settings.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Was able to replicate whilst in the Launch Bay Forge by selecting a component (blast seal, focus seal, weapon etc) and rapidly escaping to the initial Forge screen (where it says "Press Space") or rapidly switching tabs (between Forge, Featured, Social etc) though this is somewhat unreliable. Can be more reliably replicated (though not 100% of the time is still much more frequent) by entering a menu (Map, Forge, Featured, Social or Settings) and alt+tabbing, leaving the game minimized for a couple minutes and then maximizing the game again. Happens more often in the Forge menu than the others.
What happens when the bug occurs? Mouse cursor disappears
What should be happening instead? Should be able to see mouse cursor

Some extra details:

I've never had this issue before yesterday's patch (1.2.1) but playing today it has happened several times in one play session. First noticed it at the loot summary after an expedition where you get to dismantle that expedition's loot; the cursor never even appeared, had to use the keyboard to dismantle loot. So far it has only happened to me once on that screen though it looks like other people have seen it happen a lot more on that screen.

In the Launch Bay, first time entering the Forge the cursor didn't appear at all. Exited the Forge then entered again; cursor appeared for a short time then disappeared when clicking on a piece of gear. Exited the Forge again and went back in a third time, cursor seemed okay until I alt+tabbed out the game, after which the cursor had disappeared again. Exited the Forge and after entering a fourth time the cursor behaved as normal. This is when I started testing the methods outlined above, switching between tabs and alt+tabbing the game.

Message 1 of 22 (15,749 Views)

Re: Mouse Cursor Disappears (Post 1.2.1)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have the samue issue!

but i have had this also before the last patch 1.2.1

it mostly causes if i go to the forge

but it disappers in randomly times

Product: Anthem
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Launch Bay Forge
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) every time
Summarize your bug Mouse cursor is disappearing in the following menu's whilst in the Launch Bay; Map, Forge, Featured, Social, Settings.
How often does the bug occur? Every Time in randomly time to wait

Message 2 of 22 (15,704 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same issue!

never had it before the last patch 1.2.1

it always happens if i go to the forge

Product: Anthem
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number : AMD
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Please select your region America
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Launch Bay Forge
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) every time
Summarize your bug Mouse cursor is disappearing in the following menu's whilst in the Launch Bay; Map, Forge, Featured, Social, Settings.
How often does the bug occur? Every Time in random time interval

Message 3 of 22 (15,681 Views)

★ Guide

Same. Summary result screens on events after freeplay, contract or stronghold. It's not consistent and the escape key and other keys still works during salvage. Disappointed

Message 4 of 22 (15,520 Views)

★★ Novice

Any solution i have theese problem too.

Message 5 of 22 (15,432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Same here.  

Turning off the Overlays from Origin and Discord resolved the problem for some. 
But does not work for everyone. 

And this is not a fix for those of us who want to have the Discord and Origin overlays.  

Those of you who do not care, try disabling all the overlays that may be enabled. 
These may come from:

• Nvidia Experience
  • EA Origin Client
  • Discord
  • Other Similar Software. 

Please specify your platform model. ROG Strix II 17"
Nvidia Model Number RTX 2070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region Europe
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.08.19

Message 6 of 22 (15,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem almost every time I enter the forge, doesn't matter the category or circumstance.  95% probability.  9/14/19.  I haven't played in a few months until now so it's very annoying to see this since the problem wasn't their last time I played.

Message 7 of 22 (15,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exact same issue. Just bought the game a few days ago, issue just started happening. Will be in the forge in the social area and my mouse vanishes.

Message 8 of 22 (14,866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same issue here!, Come on EA time to change things don't you think?

Message 9 of 22 (14,666 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

I have the same issue. 25-11-2019

I downloaded the game 2 days ago from origin launcher with origin access.

Is there any solution?

Message 10 of 22 (14,173 Views)