★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080 ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 gb
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In the forge
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.24.20 10:45 PM
Summarize your bug I completed the "Left out in the Cold" challenge by collecting all the wreaths. The game gave me the achievement and it shows as completed but I am missing the Pink Anode metal. I cannot find it anywhere in the metal selections in the Forge.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete the challenge and see if the metal is awarded.
What happens when the bug occurs? Missing the pink anode metal reward
What should be happening instead? I should get the pink anode reward.

Attached are two pictures showing that I fully completed the challenge and then a picture of my metal selections WITHOUT the Pink Anode metal. Please help, I really want the pink anode Frown

Message 1 of 2 (385 Views)

Re: Missing Pink Anode Metal after completing "Left out in the Cold"

★★★★ Pro
@AtreidesFellrend the Pink Anode metal is a metal color, just like silver or brass or gold. I suspect you will find it if you apply a metal to your javelin (one of the ones in the picture you posted) then back out one screen to where you can normally also see colors applied like red, green, blue, etc and click on that metal texture, it will take you to the metal colors screen where you should see the pink anode metal color that you earned for that challenge.

I'll post some screenshots later if you still cant find it. Remember, its a color like red, green or blue, but only for metal textures.
Message 2 of 2 (321 Views)