SD Signature Banner

Message 1 of 13 (2,790 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Dailies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Update

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for sharing your platform and details, I have passed this on to the team to be aware of. Currently, I don't have additional information on the issue or when it may be addressed. 

If I get further information I will update this post with it. 

Thanks Again!

Hey Everyone, 

We made some changes, when you have a moment can you log in and confirm if you are able to see the Dailies again?

Tagging: @sundance31us @Cawksucka @Fyrebanex @Organics76 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 10 of 13 (2,640 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same and this kinda sux because I wager they won't do anything about it and we will likely have to wait till next Tuesday for a change. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow, but I would never bet on that.

Message 2 of 13 (2,754 Views)

Anthem Dailies and Legendary Missions need to be Reset

★ Novice

Dailies need to be Reset

Legendary Missions

Daily Challenges 

Haven't been reset or changed

it might not reset after the weeks done by Tuesday Reset

Message 3 of 13 (2,761 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know what your seeing in Anthem. I would be happy to pass this on to the team to check which platform is everyone seeing this on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 13 (2,726 Views)

I'm on PC.

SD Signature Banner

Message 5 of 13 (2,719 Views)

Please Fix it soon.

★ Apprentice

Hello. Daily quests have not been reset. please fix it soon

Message 6 of 13 (2,708 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

PC

Message 7 of 13 (2,704 Views)

Ps4 daily trials need resetting

★★★ Newbie

8 daily trials away from getting monthly gold and the daily trials have not reset for 4 days. Fix it please

Message 8 of 13 (2,671 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My friend and I have the same problem on Xbox one. No dailies and legendary mission is locked 🔒.

Message 9 of 13 (2,644 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Update

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for sharing your platform and details, I have passed this on to the team to be aware of. Currently, I don't have additional information on the issue or when it may be addressed. 

If I get further information I will update this post with it. 

Thanks Again!

Hey Everyone, 

We made some changes, when you have a moment can you log in and confirm if you are able to see the Dailies again?

Tagging: @sundance31us @Cawksucka @Fyrebanex @Organics76 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 10 of 13 (2,641 Views)