Matthias Bug, Post-Game

by Anonymous

Original Post

Re: Matthias Bug, Post-Game

★ Novice

Go to xbox home and to all your games app a couple of time and try reopening the game, worked for me

Message 21 of 58 (1,582 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Can confirm this worked for me (alt tab and back in). I even have dual monitors so I'm not really tabbed out. Can see the game in the left and browser on the right and it still worked.

Message 22 of 58 (1,552 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me too except I  am ps4. It's like the comment icon appear by his name when I am not near him but when I move towards the charcter in his "office" the communication marker to talk grays out. Like I hope this gets fixed along with the other ongoing issues I keep experiencing.

Message 23 of 58 (1,552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m on Xbox one and having this exact issue, but I can’t alt tab because I’m not on pc. Any ideas on what I could try?

Message 24 of 58 (1,543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here except I'm on xbox

Message 25 of 58 (1,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here on Xbox, the fix to ho in the home page doesn’t work for me 

Message 26 of 58 (1,539 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Xbox One X here, external HDD and have the exactly issue
Message 27 of 58 (1,520 Views)

★★ Novice

Try this: press home button, switch to home screen, switch right back to game. 

Message 28 of 58 (1,475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here. Even kicks me back to the title screen if I hang out in the room for too long or try to talk to them too many times. 

Edit: Home screen trick did not work. Original Xbox One here.

Message 29 of 58 (1,450 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had this bug on Xbox. It was like they were out of sequence in the quest steps. I could talk to one of them, it would start in the dialog and then cutoff and back off to normal walk space. I was able to trigger getting the three of them to stand together by walking up behind one of them so that they would reappear together. I talked and got the quest, started up the quest in my jav and now I've lost connection with th EA servers with the error of connecting to the live service data.
Message 30 of 58 (1,442 Views)