Last minute joiners getting more XP

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Any mission
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. At the end of the mission
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10/12/20 - 18/12/20
Summarize your bug EST. my friend and I have random last minute joiners who end up getting more experience than those of us who are in the missions for the FULL duration. This is happened several times over and seems to happen on random people but not on everyone but it only happens on those who join in at the very tail end of the mission as it is ending and we are being pulled out.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play with others on ps4
What happens when the bug occurs? see the summary
What should be happening instead? people joining in at the last second of a mission should NEVER get more experience than those who were in it the whole time.

as stated in the summary this issue could be an exploit, a bug, or hacked consoles. There is no way for normal players to really tell but the actual common trait between them all is that they are players joining it at the very last moment of the mission as we are being pulled out and still managing to score higher than us. Both of us noticed this in the past few days, I noticed this in the past week but this is a serious issue if it is infact an exploit or hacked console. We also noticed lagged response in loading back out to tarsis from the missions with the last two occurances.FishingKing-_ is the last player that caused me to create this report with this suspicious behavior.

Message 1 of 2 (850 Views)

Re: Last minute joiners getting more XP

★★★ Guide

They're using quickplay to get into your match which actually does grant some extra XP for being "reinforcement".

Message 2 of 2 (678 Views)