Game glitching

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Het Corium from titans or escari on expeditions
What was your chosen difficulty level? Easy
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30-12-2021
Summarize your bug I have a problem with playing my quest because when I had almost al my corium my live was starting to lower down and the game was glitching I did restart the game multiple times and it’s still doing that so I did a hard reset on my Xbox one and looked for updates but there was no update so I’m wondering if there is something wrong with the game itself
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start to play the same quest as I do
What happens when the bug occurs? The character starts running without any reason at all and the game start to glitching.
What should be happening instead? Let me play the game as it should be

The character and the game is glitching when I playing the same quest over and over again

Message 1 of 4 (1,806 Views)

Re: Game glitching

★★★★ Novice
Hey, could you give more details about the glitch ? And is this still happening to you ?
Message 2 of 4 (1,432 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As i said it glitches without any reason and it occurs every 10 mintues why it does that i dont know so I deleted the game until that glitching issues are dealt with 

Message 3 of 4 (1,423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Your talking about the teleport/damage glitch most likely were your in a mission or doing a world event and your character starts to move all over the place when your not doing it and then your start to receive damage it's just happened to me I personally think its a server issue because I was getting hit with red marks on screen but damage would take 3 seconds to register

Your in for a long wait this game won't be receiving any more fixes the game is done and EA have abandoned it

Message 4 of 4 (1,285 Views)