Game freezing in the middle of misson

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Overdue and a few others
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. It happens in battle or in the middle of a mission
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11/26/21 11:00pm
Summarize your bug It happens in battle or in the middle or last fight it freezes then lags like it's going to continue playing then freezes again on me and kicks me saying problem with server or internet connection but I have really fast internet for gaming and it won't sign back in until I reset my xbox then it will work normal like nothing happened I wasted alot of time on missions for it to keep kicking me
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It just randomly freezes and kicks you until you reset your xbox
What happens when the bug occurs? It freezes and then I will continue playing with no sound and then freeze again and kick you and you can't sign back in until you reset your xbox
What should be happening instead? Not kicking me cause then I have to keep redoing these mission it takes forever

I wouldn't be reporting this bug if it didn't do it all the time but it wastes alot of time getting 90% done with a mission for it to freeze kick you off have to restart your Xbox and then have to redo the mission again hoping it won't do it again

Message 1 of 2 (853 Views)

Re: Game freezing in the middle of misson

@gladiator6642  the only thing I can think of is your internet connection...I know you said you have a fast connection but for Anthem what is important is not the speed but the stability....the slightest lost of signal and it's gone.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 2 (718 Views)