Error loading pilot data

by Oreomadness77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error loading pilot data

★★★ Novice

So when I first started playing this game , once I hit 30 I couldn't do strongholds. Unless I happened to load into one by myself I would always get kicked out from the error loading pilot data. 

The first cataclysm i could actually run the cataclysm event but still no strongholds.  Since the release of season of the skulls I now get the error loading pilot data no matter what I try to do. 

Its not,  I repeat ITS NOT a network issue.  I have used my internet to play my son's account and had zero issues doing ANYTHING.   My account is bugged plain and simple.  I have deleted and reinstalled multiple times.  Ive deleted save files,  renewed licensing,  I've tried different networks.  Nothing works....... am I to just give up playing ? Really sucks bc I've invested so much time and even real money buying cosmetics.  

Message 1 of 11 (6,349 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error loading pilot data

Community Manager
Sorry for the delay all,

If you've already performed the basic steps like restarting your router, LAN over WiFi, etc. as well as tried using the Google DNS instead of your ISP provided one you'll need to reach out to an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for this to be forwarded up to the Anthem game team so we can look at your account.

You can also reach out at @EAHelp on Twitter.
EACade

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (5,744 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Oreomadness77,

Can you get us a screenshot of the error message please? It should have a string of numbers that we need to identify the specific issue with your account.

Thanks!
EACade
Message 2 of 11 (6,242 Views)

★★★ Novice

There is no error code,  it just simply pops up a small box that sais, error loading pilot data.  Its also been 6 weeks since I spoke to ea help on the phone.  I missed out on getting the armor for the season of skull's,  now it looks like im going to miss the winter one to.  This really isn't fair.  At all

Message 3 of 11 (6,128 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Oreomadness77,

Thanks. To confirm, this does not happen when you load a different profile? Have you tried creating a new pilot on your account and seeing if you still see the disconnect?
EACade
Message 4 of 11 (6,126 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry for the late response but ive been working out of town.  I just home and updated my game.  Still cant load into anything and I tried my other character I made and the same thing happened.  So are we any closer to resolving this issue? I called in over 2 months ago now,  I've already been forced to miss one event,  I don't want to be forced to miss yet another.  Some compensation would be nice but right now I would just like to be able to play for crying out loud. 

Message 5 of 11 (6,019 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, I have similar problem from few months. After every longer cut scene or AFK, the game will throw me out and it would say there is connection issue. Then it will go on loop containing the same error, unless i completely exit the game. I have tried to reinstall the game plus origin, then I have reinstalled Windows 10, because i brought new SSD, nothing changes. I`m pretty sure that in the spring when I brought the game there wasn`t  such errors. Also I didn`t change my internet provider or my hardware - same switch, same router, same motherboard. 

Here is example of today`s error.

edit:2019-12-25 (1).png and more

2019-12-25 (1).png

heres one from 26.12.19.2019-12-26 (2).png

Screen from the trace utility

2019-12-26 (3).png

P.S. I don`t have connection problems with other online games or steaming services.

Message 6 of 11 (6,004 Views)

★ Novice

This happens several times a day, every single day.

On top of all the other bugs, this is ridiculous.

What a waste of money.

Message 7 of 11 (5,959 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sure would be nice to be able to play again...

Message 8 of 11 (5,863 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@01-SoloTango Same issue here.
Message 9 of 11 (5,774 Views)

Community Manager
Sorry for the delay all,

If you've already performed the basic steps like restarting your router, LAN over WiFi, etc. as well as tried using the Google DNS instead of your ISP provided one you'll need to reach out to an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for this to be forwarded up to the Anthem game team so we can look at your account.

You can also reach out at @EAHelp on Twitter.
EACade
Message 10 of 11 (5,745 Views)