★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Mission Start screen Consumables tab crafting section.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24.02.2020 22:30 GMT +2
Summarize your bug I had collected all other sigils except the Epic Melee Sigil so I started searching the challenges for more information. Noticed that Melee Master 3 was marked as completed and that it should award the said sigil however it doesn't show up in the consumables tab in the crafting section in the mission start menu like all the other sigils.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete Melee Master 3 with a character. Then go to select expedition screen, select an expedition. After that in the mission start screen select consumables tab. From there select a consumable slot and go to the crafting tab. Try to find Epic Melee Sigil.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't find Epic Melee Sigil crafting blueprint in consumables crafting section in mission start screen and thus I can't use it in gameplay.
What should be happening instead? The Epic Melee Sigil crafting bluprint should show up in the consumabels crafting section and should allow to be crafted and equiped so that its bonus applies to the next mission.

It seems to be the only sigil missing. I have earned and gotten all the rest.  And no it does not show up apart the rest of the epics. I checked the whole list. I would have given you screenshots from the whole list, but I can only include three files and not four so I can't get the whole list to you to see.

Message 1 of 1 (361 Views)