[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region Australia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Free play, Challenges, exploration, distinguished explorer
What was your chosen difficulty level? Easy
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Challenges, exploration, distinguished explorer. In valley of tarsis near the stone bridge in a cave
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16/3/19
Summarize your bug I didn't get the Xbox achievement no stone unturned when I finished distinguished explorer challenge in game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to get the no stone unturned achievement on Xbox one after finishing the challenge distinguished explorer in game
What happens when the bug occurs? No achievement
What should be happening instead? Getting the no stone unturned achievement ‌

After finishing all the exploration challenges and getting the distinguished explorer challenge I didn't earn/archive the achievement no stone unturned on Xbox one.  it was disappointing after spending a lot of time finding all the collectables and not getting the achievement for it. Xbox gamer tag BORNSTELLAR 177

if you require photos/videos I'm happy to help 

But was unable to attach to file

Message 1 of 3 (946 Views)

Re: Didn't get (no stone unturned) achievement

★★★ Newbie

Did you get a solution or a fix to the problem? one of the Landmarks glitched on me and i don't want to move forward if i have to start over.

Message 2 of 3 (798 Views)

Re: Didn't get (no stone unturned) achievement

★ Novice

Can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure I got it from picking something else up or completing another achievement, I got it after exiting one of the 4 tomb things if I remember correctly,the one close to the big water fall and bridge. Its been a long time hope this helps. And I never got any help from ea so good luck

Message 3 of 3 (779 Views)