Re: Cannot complete Tip of the spear

by ChiraaKitteh

Original Post

★★★★ Pro
@Faeryia Agreed, they are working on more content, not just redoing old, but we are in wait mode til then. Still, this is the game I love to just blow stuff up in.
Message 21 of 23 (907 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone had any updates to this? I can't seem to start any of the Grandmaster Adams missions (after completing the main quest)

Message 22 of 23 (664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Salv0_117There is no critical path content after the main mission, there are sidequests that help tell the story of the Legion of Dawn and have some challenges to do, but the main story is over.

In particular, if you have the 'Tip of the Spear' mission, that is a bug, and that mission is no longer playable. It was part of the original Cataclysm questline from August 2019 and was removed after the event finished 6-8 week starts later. Maybe they will bring it back someday. If you’re interested, there are a few YouTube videos showing those missions. They might help you make sense of the Cataclysm when you see/play it in-game.

Personally I wish they’d re-enable it when the Cataclysm was up at least, but they haven’t yet, so I’m guessing it would take too much dev time away from the revamp to fit it into the current play rotation.

Message 23 of 23 (643 Views)