Can't Choose Javelin after creating second pilot

by InoshaTRynn

Original Post

Highlighted

Can't Choose Javelin after creating second pilot

★★ Apprentice

Messed up selecting my first Javelin and disappointed there's no way to undo this. I tried to create a second pilot, but when i get to the part out of the tutorial to pick a javelin, the screen is blank. The Javelin that shows on the pad is the starting one, and when i get into that, the one that appears outside the fort is the one from the pilot i first created that i didn't want. 

Went back, tried deleting the pilot, but i can't delete my active one to start all over. 

Message 1 of 9 (4,789 Views)

Re: Can't Choose Javelin after creating second pilot

★★ Novice
You got any answer? I cant see 1 javelin either in forge..
Message 2 of 9 (4,747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

its not a problem it's said when you select your 1st javelin  you keep it even if you change of character (and sorry for my poor english Tongue out )

Message 3 of 9 (4,720 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not a bug sorry, the prompt that pops when you are about to select your first Jav emphasizes that you will not unlock another one until level 8 EVEN IF YOU RESTART

Message 4 of 9 (4,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, it's not usefull to start a new pilot until you have one pilot at lvl 26... What's the use of having other pilots if you are stuck with the same choice... That suck hard

Message 5 of 9 (4,565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think this is stupid. they do not allow you to try different ones to see what you like before you choose and then you are stuck with that choice. I guess I will cancel my origin subscription and play a good game instead on Anthem.

Message 6 of 9 (4,433 Views)

★★ Novice

If you've unlocked them in the first play through, select and make a new load out at the forge. 

Message 7 of 9 (3,806 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@HSFett Its not hard to level up and get a new Javelin. Once you unlock them they are unlocked for any pilot too. I think this thread is seriously over reacting.
Message 8 of 9 (3,746 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Assuming you’ve got a spare 4 hours, sure. Knock yourself out. I miss those days, actually 

Message 9 of 9 (2,202 Views)