Re: Bug infinite loop at lucky jack in mission "Freelancer Down".

by TheTrueMalkavian

Original Post

Bug infinite loop at lucky jack in mission "Freelancer Down".

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvidia gtx970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Mission its called "freelancer down"
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Issue occur in fort tarsis,
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug find haluk, then infinite loop with luck jak, when i launch my javelin in map, i dont have any kind of mission to select, second i dont have more talk to do after i reset game, same crap, luck jak loop, this getting frustated because i have done this mission with friend.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? maybe tring to do mission with friend, i dont know how happend this bug
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing
What should be happening instead? apear icon to complete mission freelancer down, and be able to talk commander vule.

Its crazy, this bug Anthem team, you guys release patch, and don't fix freelancer down i am in infinite loop with lucky jack, icon to the mission dont apear in map to launch the mission to talk to commander vule, i hope you guys fix this because only thing i can do its play stronghold or free play.

Message 1 of 3 (718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever find a fix? I’m having the same problem on Xbox 

Message 2 of 3 (615 Views)

★★ Apprentice

ea is in an infinite loop of abandoning games that are amazing, if only they put in some love to it ><

Message 3 of 3 (587 Views)