Re: Anthem

by DoctorDAM

Original Post

Re: So, EA. What if?

★★★★★ Newbie

They should check the game again if they see how many players there still are.
They should rethink about the fact they cancelled all teams for this game, bring back a small team to work on the game and launch some great content. this game is not dead yet

Message 121 of 199 (3,687 Views)

@Nakatomi_Uk true. But that's not really the entirety of the post. Much can be done even without open sourcing. Cooperation is always an option.
Message 122 of 199 (3,616 Views)

@ErhanLammar I entirely agree. I haven't been able to get on in the last couple weeks due to life. But without fail everytime I'm on im always able to get a full squad. Granted I still get kicked from time to time. But the player base is very much alive and they could still build on the game effectively to keep the players there. And new players coming. Even with the recent sale on xbox people still buy the game and start up. Still gets new players. All good things.
Message 123 of 199 (3,613 Views)

Anthem

★★★ Newbie

Mod support or Anthem Next when 

Message 124 of 199 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Guide
@sambu201 Never. Game is in maintenance mode, support (and their plans for an "Anthem Next") died a long time ago.
Message 125 of 199 (981 Views)

I'll just float this again.

Message 126 of 199 (3,360 Views)

I think if enough people pushed something could get done. 

Message 127 of 199 (961 Views)

Just gonna add some air to this float. 

Message 128 of 199 (1,301 Views)

we need to talk about anthem

★★★ Novice

Anthem was a game with so much potential. The graphics were great, and you were already planning Anthem Next. Please bring back  Anthem, for all its fans right now. Your first step would probably be to make it free though. If you really worked on Anthem, it could become a great game.

Message 129 of 199 (1,188 Views)

i ask because i am curious

★★★★ Novice

id like to know if there is an chance that anthem will get an update in 2025-2030?

Message 130 of 199 (1,293 Views)