★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVidia GTX 1050TI OC 4GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB DDR3 ECC
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Game: Anthem: yesterday and today at 16.00. Did not launch. Origin window open only.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.02.2021. 16.00 CET+1
Summarize your bug Game: Anthem: yesterday and today at 16.00. Did not launch. Origin window open only. No error message.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check Anthem servers.
What happens when the bug occurs? Origin window open only.
What should be happening instead? The loading screes should come up.

Hi team! 

This error accured yesterday and today as wel. After a hard days work I started my computer ( HP Z600 Workstation running windows 10 Pro) at CET+1 16.00 and wanted to play Anthem. The loading screen popped up for 1sec and then the Origin launch platform came up. I tried this several times. I restarted my computer and logged out and back into Origin several times but no luck.  At CET+1 19.00 I made another attempt and the game started as normal. I have been playing Anthem since 2020.December and had no issu. Please look into this issue. For any more questions feel free to contact me via Email. 

Thank you and have a nice day,

Thomas Fejes 

Message 1 of 6 (6,123 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anthem Loading issue

★★★★ Pro
Can use the EA Desktop app on PC with any version of Anthem. EA Play is not required.

This type of error is more of an Origin issue. They seem to have had some short connectivity issues for Origin recently.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (6,081 Views)

All Replies

Hi @FTAMASD   how many times did that happened to you ?

There might have been an update of Origin blocking it...anyway if you have the game on EAplay you can try the new launcher EA desktop app on beta it might work better....just fully quit Origin they can't run at the same time.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 6 (6,083 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Can use the EA Desktop app on PC with any version of Anthem. EA Play is not required.

This type of error is more of an Origin issue. They seem to have had some short connectivity issues for Origin recently.
Message 3 of 6 (6,082 Views)

no @ChiraaKitteh  it doesn't work with all versions.... I have an original Legion of Dawn version and it's not recognized by it yet.

Message 4 of 6 (6,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@FTAMASD i have problem error connect EA server after Download (log in) make sure to connect your internet . but my internet working very well i don't know why .
Message 5 of 6 (4,725 Views)

@FTAMASD   Anthem is poorly optimized and it's difficult to reach the servers....make sure your line is stable even if it has very good speed and avoid Wi-Fi.

Depending on what you're playing on there are adjustments to make.

Message 6 of 6 (4,643 Views)