★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Issue occurs immediately after network status connection screen appears and immediately loads and remains on the Settings Menu. The only means to exit this menu is to close the game via the "Exit to Desktop" option at the bottom of the menu.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01.03.19.00.30 UTC-06:00
Summarize your bug Issue occurs after network status connection screen appears, immediately loading and remaining on the Settings Menu. The only means to exit this menu is to close the game via the "Exit to Desktop" option at the bottom of the menu. This bug has occurred since the day of the official launch.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply start the game and it will go straight to the bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? Once the game has finished with the server connection screen/ message, it goes directly to the Settings menu.
What should be happening instead? The game should load up to the title screen.

This has occurred every time I have attempted to play the game since the Official Launch Date.

As a note, I have attempted to connect and play this game after each update.

I have attempted fixing the problem by using the Origin "Repair" function, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, changing the network settings and firewall permissions, and attempting to use multiple wifi networks(both public and private) to see if there was an issue with the individual networks themselves.

Message 1 of 4 (1,196 Views)

Re: Anthem Loading To Settings Menu Upon Start- Up

★★★ Newbie

Have you figured this out yet?

Message 2 of 4 (1,152 Views)

★★ Novice

Happening to me now in 2022...

Message 3 of 4 (970 Views)

★★ Novice

It was launching into a window that was sized incorrectly. Once I resized the window I could see the bottom which listed the correct button to use. Which is 'f' to save and exit.

Message 4 of 4 (969 Views)