Original Post

Anthem Loading Loop PS4

★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When on the Main screen of Anthem. Click X to log in and cannot log in
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Last 6 months
Summarize your bug Load the game up and click X to log in, loads about 20% and then takes me back to main screen saying “cannot load Anthem Live Data”
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I-en the game and try to log in
What happens when the bug occurs? I’m unable to play! Haven’t been able to play for 6 months and I bought the game for £50 so would really like it to work!
What should be happening instead? Should be able to log onto server.

It is worth noting that I created a new save file and was able to load the game up as normal until I got to the end of the tutorial and it tried loading me into the Fort where the shops are etc. The game crashed at this point and went back to the loading loop. It seems the issue may lie with loading the Fort as it loading the tutorial just fine. Would like to see a fix or update as I have tried every single “fix” and nothing has worked. I haven’t been able to play the game for well over 6 months and I used to play it daily and have put a lot of time and effort into the game. Any help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 6 (1,644 Views)

Re: Anthem Loading Loop PS4

★★ Novice

Same problem 

Message 2 of 6 (1,357 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you fix it ?

Message 3 of 6 (1,354 Views)

★ Novice

Unfortunately not, still having the exact same problem and there has been no update or patch for the game so far. 

Message 4 of 6 (1,329 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@MelodySiren So, what fixes have your tried. Did you follow all the console trouble-shooting steps at:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Console-Troubleshooting-Guide/m-p/7477511/highlight/tr...
Message 5 of 6 (1,322 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I’ve completed all the fixes suggested on here and the ones suggested on the link you’ve provided. I deleted the game and save data entirely and reinstalled and still have the same problem. As I’ve mentioned in the Original post I tried to start a new game which all loaded as it should do and was able to play it up until it tried to load me into the Fort thing and then in went back to doing the exact same thing. Not really sure where else to go with the game. Haven’t played it for around 8 months now :/

Message 6 of 6 (1,310 Views)