Re: Anthem 60fps patch for PS5

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anthem 60fps patch for PS5

★★★ Novice

Hello, would you kindly FINALLY upgrade your game for PS5? It's more than capable of running Anthem at 60 fps, maybe even in 4k/60fps. Please.

Message 1 of 2 (1,350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @ClearVall Thanks for sharing your feedback for Anthem, however, last year news was shared on the state of the game and the end of changes for the game which will continue as-is from here. 

Illium.png

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,273 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ClearVall Thanks for sharing your feedback for Anthem, however, last year news was shared on the state of the game and the end of changes for the game which will continue as-is from here. 

Illium.png

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.
Message 2 of 2 (1,274 Views)
Twitter Stream