Re: An Update on Anthem Next

by ChainsOfAnubis13

Original Post

Re: Bring back Anthem

@e68eb92bac33b836b5714ab9a6e55af1 AGREED
Message 141 of 199 (598 Views)

Re: Love the game

@scanerboy I agree they are wasting a lot of potential here. They COULD repair their customer company relation by just fixing games and not killing them. One does hope.
Message 142 of 199 (1,502 Views)

Re: we need to talk about anthem

@cool-ice123 Even if it isn't free that'd be ok but add some free title updates to actually repair and expand the game. Cause it's pretty dang cheap currently. But yes. Come back to this beautiful game and work on it. So much potential all the way around.
Message 143 of 199 (657 Views)

People are still buying this game and playing it even this long after. Think it'd make a lot of people happy if yall came back to this gem. 

Message 144 of 199 (674 Views)

Re: Is there any chance of patches for Anthem?

@Artunias I feel any drop in support was premature. Could always come back to it. Hope they do.
Message 145 of 199 (1,662 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

EA should add just one more Javelin and see what happens. A small thank you to the players who still play and love this game. If a Javelin is too much to ask, one stronghold. A quiet little update without any hype. Put your heads together and figure out one awesome little content bonus that legit adds a new thing to play over and over. Something badass, call it a thank you, and see how it’s received.

Message 146 of 199 (644 Views)

@Spiritual-Zombie This. 100% this. Do something under the wire and just see what kinda traction it builds and go from there as a basis. Fantastic idea man. I like this.
Message 147 of 199 (628 Views)

Re: So, EA. What if?

@ChainsOfAnubis13 Just putting some air in this float.
Message 148 of 199 (862 Views)

Re: Is there any chance of patches for Anthem?

Just gonna float this one again. It deserves to be in the top of the list. 

Message 149 of 199 (790 Views)

Re: Love the game

★★ Novice

There seems to be a quiet resurgent interest in the game. I've seen it on YouTube. Players coming back to the game in a re-live the experience. But more importantly, there is renewed interest none the less. It is with sincere response that EA should reconsider bringing back Anthem. But perhaps they should bring in Anthem Next. EA, I believe your IP has legs but the best way to consider it is to bring back the IP as a cross-play game by allowing players from pc and consoles to join together using the peer-to-peer system. The game moving forward does not need to be live-service. There are multl-player games that operate well without it.  And please appoint a lead developer to manage the remaining team in continuing the roadmap that was originally proposed.

Message 150 of 199 (1,395 Views)