Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

PTS update - 6/14/2019

by BW_Darokaz

Original Post

Re: PTS update - 6/14/2019

★★★★★ Apprentice
@maveric83as Your English is fine. BW's customer service, not so much.
Message 51 of 60 (700 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Standard smile Thank you.

I would like to help improve the game. Unfortunately I don't have a chance. I hope the communication will be better. Unfortunately there are not so many players left. So we all have to work together and make it better together.

Message 52 of 60 (677 Views)

★ Guide

they just made a post saying there'd be a patch this week possibly to the PTS, possibly around when they do that, but really it should be every 24h or so..

Message 53 of 60 (650 Views)

My Anthem PTS shortcut is no longer in my games library

★★★★ Novice

Today I opened the Origin client and noticed my PTS shortcut is NO longer showen. The desktop shortcut it created does still work, anyone have any clue as to why and what can be done to restore it?

Load

Message 54 of 60 (403 Views)

EA Community Manager

Thanks everyone for your replies! As someone said earlier, still doing a bit of catch up reading after EA Play and E3. 

I'm working closely with the rest of the dev team to put together notes for upcoming changes this week. As soon as I have all of the information compiled I'll share here on the forums. 

Message 55 of 60 (594 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Cool Looking great so far

Message 56 of 60 (440 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BW_Darokaz Are there plans to allow recent PC purchases to access the PTS?
Message 57 of 60 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am pretty sure all you have to do to get on the PTS is to buy it on PC and get your pilot level to 30. Then you should see the PTS download on Origin .

Message 58 of 60 (350 Views)

★ Guide

@deathsdoor_rift wrote:

I am pretty sure all you have to do to get on the PTS is to buy it on PC and get your pilot level to 30. Then you should see the PTS download on Origin .

Not quite that simple. From other replies I've seen here on boards and discord, they send out waves of.. invites I guess you could call them. From the sounds of it they were doing them every ~24 hours, and depending on when you get the game would be same day or the next day.

Seems they slowed down after the launch week of the PTS.

Message 59 of 60 (331 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can we expect a update today? The slow pace of changes on the PTS is hurting it a lot imo, i know its not always fast to do changes but the nature of a PTS is to always be updating...

Message 60 of 60 (224 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help