Re: avatars using your own profile picture

by master2g

Original Post

Accepted Solution

avatars using your own profile picture

★★★★ Apprentice

it would be nice if we could download our own avatar from your pc or any other gadget that you have your own pictures on is that possible

Message 1 of 7 (1,479 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@Damanuluv2hate

This is actually possible but is currently restricted to higher ranks then novice and you will need to level up some more to gain access to this feature. And automatic access is only granted to Champion, Hero and above ranks.

Basically just continue on the site as usual and at one point when your rank is high enough, you will gain access so just keep up the activity!

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,937 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@Damanuluv2hate

This is actually possible but is currently restricted to higher ranks then novice and you will need to level up some more to gain access to this feature. And automatic access is only granted to Champion, Hero and above ranks.

Basically just continue on the site as usual and at one point when your rank is high enough, you will gain access so just keep up the activity!

Message 2 of 7 (1,938 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Message 3 of 7 (1,425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Just was " spring cleaning " my profile and noticed as i was trying to change my Avatar i only have access to the avatars in EA Answer HQ. Before i had access to from the community or Avatar testing collection.   I use Firefox and its up to date. Any ideas why I am limited ?

Thanks Standard smile

edit - seems to have sorted its self out. What ever , its fixed , thanks Thumbs up

Message 4 of 7 (1,415 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm novice but had my profile picture before but last week it changed after having it for about 9 months...should do that when you first start...

Message 5 of 7 (909 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ooops am newbie

Message 6 of 7 (903 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

what i did i have pictures on my ipad and used a picture and then go to login and download your photo💯works for me 

Message 7 of 7 (846 Views)