Re: Unable to sumbit a reply in Answers HQ

by CMeki

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to sumbit a reply in Answers HQ

Champion (Retired)

To who it might concern !

So, I was helping someone out with a problem.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/WHERE-CAN-I-FIND-MY-GAME-ORIGIN-CLOUD/m-p/6533737

Suddenly their computer glitched out and made multiple posts at once. I clicked "Reply" on one of them, but while I was writing my answer (took time, screenshots and stuff), the extra posts were deleted. So there were a few errors when I wanted to post the reply, but I backed up my html-code-answer in notepad, reloaded the post and clicked reply again.
Aaand no option to submit the reply.

Picture:

Skärmklipp.PNG

I restarted the browser, no submit-option, and then I realized I could reply to other posts. Weird.
Sent my answer as a PM, but I really want to post it in the thread to.

Ideas? Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (839 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Okay, so I got it to work!

I cleared my recent browse history (cache, cookies, everything), restarted by browser, and then after a while i tried again - Worked.

Unclear if the waiting of the clearing of stuff or the waiting that fixed it, but id someone ever has the same problem you can always try this. Tongue out :eahigh_file:

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,234 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Okay, so I got it to work!

I cleared my recent browse history (cache, cookies, everything), restarted by browser, and then after a while i tried again - Worked.

Unclear if the waiting of the clearing of stuff or the waiting that fixed it, but id someone ever has the same problem you can always try this. Tongue out :eahigh_file:

Message 2 of 4 (1,235 Views)

★★★★ Guide

For what ever reason some forum board software wont count the amount of characters in the message field if you paste them in there, but key in 3  characters and the submit button appears.

Message 3 of 4 (809 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Oh yeah that might have been the problem too, I don't know if I wrote anything more than my paste. Weird, but thanks! :D
Message 4 of 4 (798 Views)