Star wars rise to power, unable to access fourm with same account used for game

by x-Niko2018-x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star wars rise to power, unable to access fourm with same account used for game

★★ Novice

I was invited for the test, and used this account for registration before and use it for the in game login. Yet somehow I still can't access the private forum. And this account was opened way before I register for the test.

Message 1 of 26 (3,837 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star wars rise to power, unable to access fourm with same account used for g

Community Manager

@x-Niko2018-x Thanks for the post, I'm not sure why you weren't able to gain access? Can I check if you'd started up the app yet at the time of posting?

You should be able to see the boards now anyway. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 26 (6,488 Views)

All Replies

Re: Star wars rise to power, unable to access fourm with same account used for g

Community Manager

@x-Niko2018-x Thanks for the post, I'm not sure why you weren't able to gain access? Can I check if you'd started up the app yet at the time of posting?

You should be able to see the boards now anyway. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 26 (6,489 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks, I'm able to access the forum now

Message 3 of 26 (3,755 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been playing since Sept 20th, and still can't access the private forums.  My usernames are different on the forums than the game, but the email is the same.  Could that be the issue?

Message 4 of 26 (3,695 Views)

Community Manager

@dcsmusic Thanks, that does sound like it could be a factor.

From what I can see you should be able to see the forum now, but can you PM me your username in the game and hopefully it'll help us troubleshoot this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 26 (3,681 Views)

★ Novice

I also can't access the private forums yet - my existing EA account is different than my RtP account name, but both have the same email

Message 6 of 26 (3,650 Views)

Community Manager

@Callic Thanks for the post. I'll pass it on and hopefully you'll gain access (or get an update) soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 26 (3,603 Views)

★ Guide
I also can't get access to forums, been checking everyday but it only pops the "getting private aceess forum" from ea_jay
Message 8 of 26 (3,582 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same problem here.  I want to bug report or search for bugs but can't.  

Message 9 of 26 (3,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also have the same problem.
Message 10 of 26 (3,493 Views)