Re: Star wars rise to power, unable to access fourm with same account used for g

by Ma_andaal_Ki

Original Post

Re: Star wars rise to power, unable to access fourm with same account used for g

★★★★ Novice

Still unable to access any articles.  Trying to read about the GREAT RESET.

Message 21 of 26 (1,325 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hiya David! I've been unable to get permissions to join the fantastic forum also. My in game is Magjik. Thanks!
Message 22 of 26 (1,300 Views)

Community Manager

@locobravo Hey, from what I can see you should have board access. What happens when you try this link?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Rise-to-Power/ct-p/star-wars-rise-to-power-en

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 23 of 26 (1,296 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It worked.  It appeared I couldn't access it when I clicked on the links from discord.  I see it's a login issue where the redirect didn't work as intended so I just gave up after I got "you don't have permission" message.

Message 24 of 26 (1,281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Need help accessing the fourms...rise to power...in game name is Komow...its different than my name here but email is the same...
Message 25 of 26 (1,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I cannot access the private forums for SW Rise to Power... This is strange as I swear I have posted on them within the last week... Please advise.

Unhenged1
Consul of Nakadia
Message 26 of 26 (893 Views)