Re: Someone else's case in my cases list

by MekanikalTrifle

Original Post

Someone else's case in my cases list

★ Novice

Today, I had been spending a couple of hours attempting to fix an issue with The Sims 4, with the help of the ever-patient Help service. Unfortunately I discovered later, after ending the chat, that a case I have nothing to do with was listed underneath my current one. I'm fairly sure this constitutes a breach of data security and I'm not sure what to do about it. Has anyone else had this happen? And if so, what can be done about it? As of typing this has been an issue for two hours now, approaching three.

I attach a screenshot in case my description wasn't sufficient.

Message 1 of 5 (669 Views)

★★★★ Guide

See if you can mark it closed, then change your password. Probably just a glitch.

Message 2 of 5 (662 Views)

★ Novice

I don't want to mark it closed the now because the case is still ongoing, I'm just waiting for someone to get back to me. That said, I would be inclined to try that solution if this weren't the case.

Message 3 of 5 (653 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@MekanikalTrifle wrote:

I don't want to mark it closed the now because the case is still ongoing, I'm just waiting for someone to get back to me. That said, I would be inclined to try that solution if this weren't the case.

I understand what you're saying, you could all ways send the user whos name is on it a PM and see if they want it closed...Wink

Message 4 of 5 (646 Views)

★ Novice
I actually think their case is closed, so that might not work out. Would be a good idea tho, sucks I can't just do that. :0
Message 5 of 5 (638 Views)