How do I contact EA with regard to a public school donation?

by redwoodfog

Original Post

How do I contact EA with regard to a public school donation?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello, my name is Ryan and I made the brilliant career choice of teaching English... in Oklahoma. Bitterness aside, my school has recently implemented a Remediation/Enrichment period during the middle of our school week. This allows students who are performing admirably to choose courses based upon individual interests during that slotted time. Many of my students are greatly invested in competitive gaming which has led administration asking me to run tournaments for the students once a week. After polling students, I learned that Madden and FIFA are two of the most highly requested games.

Being a teacher, I don't have a lot of access to disposable income outside of what I need for class lessons. Is there anyway to determine if EA would donate a digital or physical copy of Madden and/or FIFA for school use? Or is there a chance to get a price reduction? My district is a Title I District and is granted additional funds at the federal level since many of our students are well below the poverty line. If this is available, I can provide Tax Deduction forms for Title I donations which will help with tax deductions for the fiscal year. Please put me in contact with someone in promotions or human resources that can assist with this endeavor.

I'd be more than happy to document through film or photos our school-wide tournaments during these Enrichment Periods for any promotional campaigns that EA will pursue in the future.

Message 1 of 2 (910 Views)

Re: How do I contact EA with regard to a public school donation?

Community Manager

@redwoodfog

Hi Ryan,

Please see the following two links regarding EA Outreach specifically:

https://www.ea.com/about

https://www.ea.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion/outreach

Best wishes and thank you.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (883 Views)