Getting Noticed Badge missing

by Th3Bl00dyN1n3r

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Getting Noticed Badge missing

★ Guide

hello everyone,

as you can see in my profile i've recieved 79 XP so far, but unfortunatly i haven't got the Getting Noticed Badge for 50 XP earned. Is there a way to unlock it manually for me?

Sincerely

Message 1 of 9 (2,130 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Getting Noticed Badge missing

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Th3Bl00dyN1n3r If i remember correctly badges are given out in bulk/all at once for every user that earned the "achievement" so you won't typically get it right that second when you earn 50 XP it might be a bit later when the site updates.

Edit: Read the last post here as well http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/Problem-with-Badgets/td-p/5213919

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (2,559 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Th3Bl00dyN1n3r If i remember correctly badges are given out in bulk/all at once for every user that earned the "achievement" so you won't typically get it right that second when you earn 50 XP it might be a bit later when the site updates.

Edit: Read the last post here as well http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/Problem-with-Badgets/td-p/5213919

Message 2 of 9 (2,560 Views)

★ Guide

thx for your answer, got over 50 XP a while ago, let's hope i get the badge with the next update

Message 3 of 9 (2,039 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Looking at your profile you now have it unlocked @Th3Bl00dyN1n3r

Message 4 of 9 (2,023 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Me too! Just noticed that I have XP:67. Not that it's up there with the likes of the Hero's but still, it's above the 50 required for getting noticed lol

▪Helpful Answer? 》Grant +XP ✔
▪Problem Solved? 》Accept it as Solution! ✔

Regards - Outlaw2sHero (Xbox One)

Message 5 of 9 (1,366 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Outlaw2sHero

I gave you some and made some changes to trigger it. You should have it now. Enjoy!

Message 6 of 9 (1,351 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks XXXO77O4906 your a real hero and a gent!!! 

kind regards - Outlaw2sHero (Xbox One)

Message 7 of 9 (1,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi 

can you answer a apex legends question?

Message 8 of 9 (524 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Wilmam75,

It's generally best to post in the specific forum for the game you're asking about, just to make sure the people reading your post will have a better idea of what may be going on. Additionally this thread is quite a few years old so it's unlikely the posters would be around to answer any questions brought up.

For Apex Legends, I would head over to the Apex forums here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Apex-Legends/ct-p/apex-legends-en 

If you're unable to find a recent thread about the topic you'd like to discuss, please feel free to create a new topic with more information about your question so other people can jump in and discuss that as well, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 9 of 9 (504 Views)