EA SERVER DOWN

by moneylabi202

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA SERVER DOWN

★★★ Newbie

Sorry, it appear the EA servers are currently down. We are working to addressing the problem. Please try again later . Since a week now.

Message 1 of 13 (6,556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA SERVER DOWN

Community Manager

@SVK2110 The servers for those titles are no longer active so you will be unable to play them online. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 13 (5,865 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@moneylabi202 Hi, what game are you trying to play or what service are you trying to use, and what system are you on?

Can you think of anything that might have changed with your setup since this worked fine? Can you play other games online?

With a bit more info hopefully we can point you in the right direction. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 13 (6,469 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have the same issue with EA - FIFA 2014 PS VITA , I cant connect  since a week now. ....

i use d-link router 2730U . but i can play NSF online

Sorry, it appear the EA servers are currently down. We are working to addressing the problem. Please try again later .

Message 3 of 13 (6,457 Views)

Community Manager

@orginpsvking The servers for FIFA 14 were shut down on the 18 of October this year. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 13 (6,439 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

thanks for the update , why EA did so ? it's the only fifa game that we could play online ... 16, 17 were not released  on PSVITA

i will not buy EA game again

Message 5 of 13 (6,429 Views)

★ Pro

@orginpsvking wrote:

thanks for the update , why EA did so ? it's the only fifa game that we could play online ... 16, 17 were not released  on PSVITA

i will not buy EA game again

Not enough players to keep it going, I would imagine.

Message 6 of 13 (6,402 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi all,

If you are looking for any information on service for some of our games ending, then be sure to check out the following page:

https://www.ea.com/service-updates/2017

It also helps to check here if you notice that you suddenly can't connect to an older game anymore.

Message 7 of 13 (6,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We Using Play Station 3

But we are facing EA Server Connection ERROR.

Error Showing on --- Sorry, it appears the EA Servers are currently down. we are working to address the problem. please try again later.

Games using Fifa 14  &  Grand slam tennis 2.

How to connect online.

Kindly help issue very urgent

Message 8 of 13 (5,515 Views)

Community Manager

@SVK2110 The servers for those titles are no longer active so you will be unable to play them online. 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 13 (5,866 Views)

★ Novice

I have a problem with connecting to EA servers playing with FIFA 14 can you help to solve problems?

Message 10 of 13 (4,460 Views)