Original Post

Re: Origin Profile Avatar Choice?

★★★★ Guide

@Straatford87  Aaaahh, splendid news !

Nice shiny new avis , good good !!Thumbs up

Cheers grandly! Party hat

Message 11 of 18 (1,091 Views)

@Straatford87 and silently you strike from the shadows. Nice and waiting for you to get back from vacation. Somehow, it's not the same without you around here. Archi is trying hard, though and succeeds sometime (let's be honest, he does a really good jobWink)

@Belisha_Beacon glad to see your wish becoming reality. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 12 of 18 (1,066 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard

Good to be back! :-)

You can expect me to become more active here again once I got rid of my bunch of emails that are waiting for me. But ine meantime, glad to see Archie holding down the fort!

It was also good news to come back and have the extra avatars added to the site. Hope to see more great ones in the future.

Cheers,

Message 13 of 18 (1,064 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Oh thank you very much AHQ!!  I was rather worried that my account was hacked ;(  But just read the email and the link doesn't work, but  many thanks. What a lovely surprise because I love the sims!! Party hat

Message 14 of 18 (999 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Vellu78 Hi! At what level are we able to upload our own avatars?
Message 15 of 18 (935 Views)

Community Manager

@Finealta Only Heroes, Champions and CMs are allowed to upload their own avatars.  

If it is something that you are interested in becoming a champion and then hero you can find more information here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

• WHAT'S A CHAMPION?

Champions are users who have demonstrated their will to help and are recognized by our Heroes as having the potential to become Heroes themselves. They are typically still new to AHQ and have a thing or two to learn. Becoming a Champion is the first step to becoming a Hero.

Users that have proven to be among the most helpful on AHQ will earn the Champion rank to recognize their efforts. The rank is displayed under their username to showcase that they are a trusted helping hand.

• WHAT ARE HEROES? HOW CAN I BECOME ONE?

Heroes are AHQ members who have shown consistent presence and activity, a will to share their knowledge with other players, what they know about our games and products, and how to make the most out of them. They share the values of Answers HQ and are outstanding members of our community.

We will periodically review our community and select the most deserving of our users to receive Hero status. Once a user is considered for our Hero program, they gain access to a private area explaining the program in detail and if that sounds like something they're interested in, they can become a part of the program.

Darko.png
Message 16 of 18 (924 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_Darko thank you!
I’m guessing that nominations for Champions are probably not used in the decision making process, but in a few threads I’m really active on for the Sims Mobile, a member called @BlueWizardRob has been an incredible source of information on many different topics.
Thanks again for the info 🙂
Message 17 of 18 (905 Views)

Community Manager

@Finealta You are most welcome, any other questions just ask. 

Darko.png
Message 18 of 18 (871 Views)