Re: Badge not received - They really Like Me - Earned 1,000 XP. They really do!

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Badge not received - They really Like Me - Earned 1,000 XP. They really do!

★★★★★ Pro

Very Simple! As this continues to happen with progress. Currently at ★★★★★ GUIDE XP: 1017 LEVEL ★ PRO PROGRESS: 99% Earned  the badge with the requirements 1,000 XP. They really do! They really Like Me.

Message 1 of 4 (671 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @mysweetescape13,

We have an issues with the badges, any XP given by our "AHQ_Official" system account is not currently added to the tally required for the badges.

As such, while you certainly have 1017 XP, in order to receive the "They really Like Me" badge, you will need to earn a bit more XP, 122 to be exact. (You have 1025 XP, of which 147 was granted by the "AHQ_Official" account.)

We are hoping to be able to fix this issue, but I do not have an ETA as of now.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@EA_Nils wrote:

Hi @mysweetescape13,

We have an issues with the badges, any XP given by our "AHQ_Official" system account is not currently added to the tally required for the badges.

As such, while you certainly have 1017 XP, in order to receive the "They really Like Me" badge, you will need to earn a bit more XP, 122 to be exact. (You have 1025 XP, of which 147 was granted by the "AHQ_Official" account.)

We are hoping to be able to fix this issue, but I do not have an ETA as of now.

Cheers,

Nils

Congratulations for receiving the self imposed EA Approved solution, but telling me to earn more XP beyond the required amount is not a solution, a work around perhaps but not a solution. Thus this is a prevalent error that persists and is not solved. That should be on the record.

Stardate 95795.79

Message 3 of 4 (612 Views)

Community Manager
@mysweetescape13 correct, this issue has not been resolved.
Message 4 of 4 (546 Views)