Are AHQ Admins school children on work experience?

by fergycoop

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Are AHQ Admins school children on work experience?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I know this is primarily a community-driven forum but I've seen AHQ Admins reply to some posts. Here's the thing, they don't reply to those having serious game-breaking issues, nope, only visual bugs or something that really doesn't matter, they tend to reply to these with advice such as: 

"Right click and the Repair the game via Origin and let us know if that changes anything, thanks."

Which in my opinion is just a shade above 'try turning it off and on again' - EA really needs to decide whether this is a community driven forum or not because the arbitrary input from EA employees is what makes people angry on this forum, when they can answer questions like, "Why are my plants blocky" but not actual technical issues that makes games close to unplayable.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be more inclined to use Origin if the customer support was greatly improved. I can say, hands down,. EA has THE worst of any game publisher I have come across. Sort it out.

Message 1 of 2 (597 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Are AHQ Admins school children on work experience?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@fergycoop

Not all threads will get a reply but they are all being noticed and noted down. EA Staff will reply when they can but note they cant reply to everyone. That on the other hand does not mean that all threads are ignored, that is not true and they are all noted down and passed on as needed etc.

So be patient with your thread and if they can, they will reply. Depending on the thread other community members may reply as well to try to help you and so on etc.

Also note, this is not the support side and if you what a private conversation with an agent, then contact them over on EA Help: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help .

Calling Admins school children on the other hand will not be tolerated and is not allowed. Do not make more threads like this please.

Closed.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (983 Views)

All Replies

Re: Are AHQ Admins school children on work experience?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@fergycoop

Not all threads will get a reply but they are all being noticed and noted down. EA Staff will reply when they can but note they cant reply to everyone. That on the other hand does not mean that all threads are ignored, that is not true and they are all noted down and passed on as needed etc.

So be patient with your thread and if they can, they will reply. Depending on the thread other community members may reply as well to try to help you and so on etc.

Also note, this is not the support side and if you what a private conversation with an agent, then contact them over on EA Help: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help .

Calling Admins school children on the other hand will not be tolerated and is not allowed. Do not make more threads like this please.

Closed.

Message 2 of 2 (984 Views)