Re: Answer HQ glitch

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Answer HQ glitch

★★ Pro

Like you see in the picture I can't level up in answer HQ. It says 100% for next level but it shouldn't be like that.

IMG_0238.PNG

Message 1 of 4 (668 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@Indigojack16

Yes, there is a slight bug with the levelling system.

EA reps commented on it here and here.

I noticed it myself. Say I would be stuck on StarStarStarStarStar Novice, with Level Star Apprentice progress on 100% for several days, and then levelling up to StarStarStar Apprentice progress 34% right away. So you'll get there soon, and then boost further Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (929 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Indigojack16

Yes, there is a slight bug with the levelling system.

EA reps commented on it here and here.

I noticed it myself. Say I would be stuck on StarStarStarStarStar Novice, with Level Star Apprentice progress on 100% for several days, and then levelling up to StarStarStar Apprentice progress 34% right away. So you'll get there soon, and then boost further Standard smile 

Message 2 of 4 (930 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Indigojack16

I gave you some XP for your posts in the FreePlay forum and you moved up to 93% for the next level right away, so as you can see it does not work perfectly  Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (647 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Indigojack16@CMeki

Yeah, this is still a work in progress situation sadly. Not much has changed since Dave and Nils gave those replies way back. Hopefully it will be improved in the future a bit.

Message 4 of 4 (634 Views)