Hands ball

door roynak
Beantwoorden

Oorspronkelijke bericht

Hands ball

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ea, please learn the rules. Hands ball is hands ball, don't apply your one rules. This should be a penalty. Look at the pictures.

Bericht 1 van 33 (736 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

Re: Hands ball

[ Bewerkt ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Ea, i would be ashamed if i made a game like this. I'm an computer engineer and i know i would do better than you. This game is all about cheating , there is really no intelligence involved regarding the ai/cpu. Instead of making the game more attractive focus more on the game mechanics. This game could be a good game if you focus on the real flaws!!!. Don't focus on the skill moves and the graphics, look at your algorithm, it's flawed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bericht 2 van 33 (729 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ea, i really don't mind if i loose a a game but playing against the ai is really ridiculous. My players stop running at crucial moments, I'm unable to approach the attacker. It's like there is a repulsive magnet between us, ai however doesn't have this problem. Attackers run through my defence as if they are not there. Ai always scores a goal after messing wirh my players. Don't touch my players, I'm the one how should control my players. Ai/cpu knows which buttons i press so there is now way to suprise my opponent. Really amateur game, what do you do with all the money you earn from this game? Really ea, focus on the game and not the graphics and new skill moves!!

Bericht 3 van 33 (717 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Also whats wrong with the ridiculous delay. Casemiro got a second yellow card (so red card) because of the ridiculous delay. The ball was long gone and then the game registered my tackle. This is single player sb, there should be no delay. And before you say i should check my internet connection, my internet connection is just fine. 

Bericht 4 van 33 (696 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is also something wrong with the passing, passes go to often in the wrong direction. See attached picture's 

Bericht 5 van 33 (682 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

[ Bewerkt ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Ea, stop saying this game doesn't ch**. Even a blind man can this game ch*?ts. The whole world is saying that this game ch**ts, the only one that is saying it doesn't is ea. Hmm i wonder who is right, ea or the players that actually play the game. A silver ai player that is running through my defence (pique) like he is not there, really unrealistic. One game I'm scoring like it's supposed to be and the other game my players play like sh*t. Really unrealistic. Ok, a player can have a bad day, but the whole team, common ea wtf. Where did all the money go we invested in this game? Ea please tell me why i should invest in packs if the outcome of a gane is already fixed?

Bericht 6 van 33 (668 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

[ Bewerkt ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Ea, shame on  you.  We can't use the word ch**t anymore, if we us it we can't post an answer or commentary. This is exactly why people are complaining, shame on you 

Bericht 7 van 33 (667 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ea, what do you do with the money you earn? This game is really a shame. Ea doesn't care about players. Ea only cares about money. I could do a better job than you, really you should be ashamed. All the money you earned and the only thing you changed are the graphics and some skill moves. The whole game is flawed, the algorithms you use are flawed . Or better said, the people that developed the algorithms are flawed. The computer only uses input from the algorithms developed by ea. Really ashamed!!!

Bericht 8 van 33 (644 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Unable to score and than literally in the last second i manage to score a goal. It should have been 5-0 for me. And than this *, ball goes in but hits the post and then goes in a perfectly straight line across the goal line allowing the defender to clear the ball. How convenient. Also look at your algorithm regarding loose balls. Almost all loose balls are for the ai, i don't have to tell you this is impossible unless you cheat!!!!

Bericht 9 van 33 (634 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Also look at your passing algorithm. How is it possible that i aim at a player and the ai decides to play the ball to a player that is on the opposite side allowing the ai team to intercept,? Trust me, it's not my controller, bought several new controllers because of this. 

Bericht 10 van 33 (631 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

fifa-20-promo-splash

Kun je geen verbinding maken met je game?

Probeer eerst deze stappen als je problemen ondervindt bij het verbinden met een EA-game.

Oplossen verbindingsproblemen

fifa-20-promo-splash-2

Je FIFA-account beveiligen

Schakel aanmeldingsverificatie in voor toegang tot de FUT-webapp en de Companion-app en om je informatie te beveiligen.

Bekijk meer op EA Help