Re: Hands ball

door roynak
Beantwoorden

Oorspronkelijke bericht

[ Bewerkt ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Please play the new cod multiplayer yourselves and compare the ridiculous delay in fifa to cod. Cod faster gameplay than fifa no delay what so ever, fifa is only delay. Stop pointing to the customer when it comes to delay and fix your own network and server park.

Bericht 31 van 33 (343 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm done with this terrible game and i think many people will follow. Going to stick to a game that is fun to play like COD. Really a shame that you are allowed to make a soccer game.

Bericht 32 van 33 (329 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Fix your game ea. Really amateur programming. When playing against the ai the ai concurs the ball when my passing or shooting animation is in progress. There is nothing we can do to counter this because the animation is taking to long. The other way around, we cannot take the ball when the passing or shooting animation is in progress. This is called cheating!!!!!

Bericht 33 van 33 (319 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

fifa-20-promo-splash

Kun je geen verbinding maken met je game?

Probeer eerst deze stappen als je problemen ondervindt bij het verbinden met een EA-game.

Oplossen verbindingsproblemen

fifa-20-promo-splash-2

Je FIFA-account beveiligen

Schakel aanmeldingsverificatie in voor toegang tot de FUT-webapp en de Companion-app en om je informatie te beveiligen.

Bekijk meer op EA Help