Was sagt ihr dazu!

von Maden57
Antworten

Originalbeitrag

Was sagt ihr dazu!

★★★★★ Guide

Hallo,

keiner kann mir helfen!

muss vorher warnen das hier soviele schlauberger gibt die erzählen das viele Profis beim Pvz2 sind! Aber antworten können die garnicht! Siehe Screenshoot! Wie geht das entweder bin ich doof oder hier gibts nur Cheater und Hacker! 

So auf antworten bin ich gespannt.

lg

Nachricht 1 von 11 (1.084 Ansichten)
Antworten
0 Kudos

Re: Was sagt ihr dazu!

★★★★★ Expert

M= mastery.

You have strayed onto an English language forum which will not be allowed after Brexit.

I don't know what a schlauberger is but it sounds delicious. 🍔

I don't know what you mean by "?" In your second screenshot.

Check out the useful links postings, Tigerol🐅 explains all about it.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/USEFUL-LINKS/m-p/7533005#M7464

Nachricht 2 von 11 (1.066 Ansichten)
Antworten
0 Kudos

Betreff: Was sagt ihr dazu!

★★★★★ Guide

Sieht ihr solche luscher gelevelten Pflanzen machen 3x mehr Punkte als meine Pflanzen die viel besser gelevelt ist! Ist das nicht peinlich!

EA kann nirgendswo helfen! Es ist ne sauerei und abzokerei bei dem Spiel unverschämt alles.

Nachricht 3 von 11 (1.063 Ansichten)
Antworten
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Guide
EA has no idea how to answer player! they always link with a link! the main thing is an answer!
There are so many cheaters and hackers in the game! nobody can do something about it!
Nachricht 4 von 11 (1.054 Ansichten)
Antworten
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Expert

Google translate is doing a bad job, the second screenshot in your first post shows you losing by 200,000.

The new screenshot you have just provided is feasible as blover will instantly blow away any plant not on the ground, timed right a big wave, reinforcemint and blover= massive score boost.

Can i have two schlaubergers and some fries please?🍔 🍔🍟

Nachricht 5 von 11 (1.053 Ansichten)
Antworten
0 Kudos

Anonymous

@Maden57 wrote:
EA has no idea how to answer player! they always link with a link! the main thing is an answer!
There are so many cheaters and hackers in the game! nobody can do something about it!

Relax there, buddy. An actual EA representative rarely makes an appearance on this forum.

Neither me nor @MAGICDAVESHROOM are EA employees. We are just PvZ2 players like you. We can direct you to links that can help you understand the game more (and where to report cheaters and hackers). That's the best this forum can do for you.

Nachricht 6 von 11 (1.045 Ansichten)
Antworten
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Guide
that's been about a year with EA, have it reported everywhere but EA does not care about it Frown
Nachricht 7 von 11 (1.036 Ansichten)
Antworten
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Expert

If you need help i suggest you contact EA HELP CENTER (below).

You will probably get more information if you contact Haemophilus on Reddit (she actually works for EA) and is PAID to answer this sort of question and i am not.

There is an actual thread on reddit to post cheats on which is why i gave you the link, had you bothered to look it up.

They examine them on a case by case basis and if they believe them to be a hacker or cheat, put them in a special cheaters league, where i suppose they can cheat against each other.

Nachricht 8 von 11 (1.035 Ansichten)
Antworten
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Guide
that's stupid,
I can not speak EnglishFrown
there is the link in german language
Nachricht 9 von 11 (1.031 Ansichten)
Antworten
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Expert

@Maden57 wrote:
that's stupid,
I can not speak EnglishFrown
there is the link in german language

As i told you in my first post, you have posted on an ENGLISH LANGUAGE FORUM.

I used Google translate to understand your post but i don't speak any German so i suggest you do the same.

Nachricht 10 von 11 (1.029 Ansichten)
Antworten
0 Kudos

ea-promo

Probleme mit der Verbindung zu deinem Spiel?

Bei Verbindungsproblemen mit einem EA-Spiel probiere zunächst diese Schritte.

Fehlerbehebung und Verbindungstest

ea-splash-2

Konto geschützt halten

Wir senden dir einen Code für die vertrauenswürdigen Geräte, um sicherzugehen, dass du es bist.

Mehr zur Anmeldungsüberprüfung in der EA Hilfe