Re: IMPOSSIBILE ACCEDERE A GOOGLE PLAY

da EA_Lanna
Rispondi

Post originale

Soluzione accettata

IMPOSSIBILE ACCEDERE A GOOGLE PLAY

★★★ Newbie

Non riesco ad accedere a google play su nuovo dispositivo perchè ho messo per sbaglio di avere meno di 16 anni. E se installo e disinstallo il gioco cambiando account google oppure cancellando i dati,  mi fa ritornare comunque al punto dove ero. Come devo fare?

Messaggio 1 di 2 (485 Visualizzazioni)
0 Kudos

Soluzione accettata

[ Modificato ]
Community Manager

Hi @KingCevoPD3310, this board is supported in English. If you'd like to repost this in English we can try to assist from there. We also have other languages boards either such as:

• Deutsch
  • Español
  • Français
  • Italiano
  • Nederlands
  • Polski
  • Português
  • Pусский

To change to one of these languages boards and post, click on the ▼ arrow to the right of the listed Language (see image in spoiler tag) and choose from the list of supported languages.  

Spoiler
Supported forum languages.PNG

Please feel free to recreate this post on our Italian boards and I'll close this in the meantime. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Vedi nella discussione

Messaggio 2 di 2 (458 Visualizzazioni)

Tutte le risposte

[ Modificato ]
Community Manager

Hi @KingCevoPD3310, this board is supported in English. If you'd like to repost this in English we can try to assist from there. We also have other languages boards either such as:

• Deutsch
  • Español
  • Français
  • Italiano
  • Nederlands
  • Polski
  • Português
  • Pусский

To change to one of these languages boards and post, click on the ▼ arrow to the right of the listed Language (see image in spoiler tag) and choose from the list of supported languages.  

Spoiler
Supported forum languages.PNG

Please feel free to recreate this post on our Italian boards and I'll close this in the meantime. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Messaggio 2 di 2 (459 Visualizzazioni)

ea-promo

Mantieni al sicuro il tuo account

Ci assicureremo della tua identità inviandoti un codice per i tuoi dispositivi di fiducia.

Scopri altro su Verifica d'accesso in Aiuto EA

ea-help-promo-2

Riscontri problemi a connetterti al tuo gioco?

Prova prima queste procedure per risolvere eventuali problemi che potresti avere quando ti connetti a un gioco EA.

Procedure per la risoluzione dei problemi di connessione