changing the e mail I dont have access to

by Tr_Mirac7708

Original Post

Accepted Solution

changing the e mail I dont have access to

★ Novice

I don't have access to my e-mail connected to my ps4 ea account, I don't use that e-mail anymore. When I want to log in from the computer, it sends a code to the e-mail I do not have access to, but naturally I cannot log in because I do not know the code. Therefore, I want to change my old e-mail. What should I do for this?

Message 1 of 4 (882 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: changing the e mail I dont have access to

Community Manager

Hi @Tr_Mirac7708,

I just moved your post over to the English side of the forum.

Regarding your issue with the old email address, I would suggest reaching out to our EA Support colleagues. They can help identify you as the correct account owner with some account information and then change the email address for you.

You can reach them via this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

-Vendcera

Vendcera.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (841 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: changing the e mail I dont have access to

Community Manager

Hi @Tr_Mirac7708,

I just moved your post over to the English side of the forum.

Regarding your issue with the old email address, I would suggest reaching out to our EA Support colleagues. They can help identify you as the correct account owner with some account information and then change the email address for you.

You can reach them via this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

-Vendcera

Vendcera.png

Message 2 of 4 (842 Views)

Re: changing the e mail I dont have access to

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. Have you fixed it?

Message 3 of 4 (509 Views)

Re: changing the e mail I dont have access to

Community Manager

Hey @SATISMAN,

please check out my previous message and contact our EA live support. Our colleagues over there should be able to help you get access to your account again.

Since this thread is already pretty old, I'll close it at this point in accordance with the forum rules regarding necro-posting.

If your problem persists, or you have a current concern, please create a new topic.

Please always pay attention to the date of the last post, and when the thread was created. Thank you!

/closed
-Vendcera

Vendcera.png

Message 4 of 4 (506 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help