Very bad matchmaking and fifa 22 is the worst ever

door DonDabbousi
Beantwoorden

Oorspronkelijke bericht

Geaccepteerde oplossing

Very bad matchmaking and fifa 22 is the worst ever

[ Bewerkt ]
★★ Novice

Why is the matchmaking in fifa22 soo bad? The better my team the much better the opponents. So if my team rank is 91 my opponent is 92 or more. In division 2 is it almost impossible to win. You are forcing pay to win! Also very strange that if you are playing in division 2 you play also against others in division 1. Do you think that by frustrating people they will buy the next fifa? Everyone I know  is saying that this is the last fifa game They will buy. The game is so *. Also the impossible things that happen so you loses the game. Like when you have a player with 99 speed that is running to the goal with all the defenders behind’s and than the defenders still can prevent a goal. Also when you are defending and you are trying to switch to controle a different player that is able to defend you are not able to switch to that player only when it’s to late. This game sucks so badly. It’s waist of money. If you don’t fix’s that I will never buy this game anymore. The game to much controlled buy EA. You control who is going to win. Suddenly the players are not running any more. Or the opponent is able to keep the ball in the bak until the end of the game. If I try to do the same it’s impossible. And  matchmaking against 2 people. I have submitted 100 times that I do not want to play against 2 and I’m playing against 2. Pay to win pay to win. What is the fun? The only thing that EA care about is the revenue. Right? 

Bericht 1 van 4 (1.020 Weergaven)
0 Kudos

Geaccepteerde oplossing

Re: Very bad matchmaking and fifa 22 is the worst ever

Community Manager
Hey @DonDabbousi,

Welkom op het Nederlandstalige forum, je kunt hier gewoon in het Nederlands een post maken. Standard smile

Vervelend om te lezen dat je deze speelervaring hebt.

Het is in FIFA 22 (en alle voorgaande FIFA spellen) gewoon mogelijk om beter te worden door te spelen, oefening baart kunst zegt men ook wel.

Alsnog wil ik je bedanken voor je feedback.
EA_LeeuwAHQ

In thread bekijken

Bericht 2 van 4 (942 Weergaven)

Alle reacties

Community Manager
Hey @DonDabbousi,

Welkom op het Nederlandstalige forum, je kunt hier gewoon in het Nederlands een post maken. Standard smile

Vervelend om te lezen dat je deze speelervaring hebt.

Het is in FIFA 22 (en alle voorgaande FIFA spellen) gewoon mogelijk om beter te worden door te spelen, oefening baart kunst zegt men ook wel.

Alsnog wil ik je bedanken voor je feedback.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Bericht 2 van 4 (943 Weergaven)

★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. And a lot of other players too. Don't worry about it they will do nothing about it. They always reply you with the same answers. But they know its the truth. Its a broken * up game. You pay you win. We all now that they script but they will never accept it. The only game on playstation that sucks and irritated everyone online. 

Bericht 3 van 4 (482 Weergaven)
0 Kudos

Community Manager

Hallo, @Makela74. Welkom op de Nederlandstalige sectie van het AHQ forum. Hier praten we Nederlands met elkaar.

Aangezien het erop lijkt dat in deze thread geen Nederlands wordt gepraat, gaat hij op slot.

Mocht je graag Engels willen praten, dan kan dat op het Engelstalige AHQ forum.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Bericht 4 van 4 (472 Weergaven)
0 Kudos

fifa-20-promo-splash

Kun je geen verbinding maken met je game?

Probeer eerst deze stappen als je problemen ondervindt bij het verbinden met een EA-game.

Oplossen verbindingsproblemen

fifa-20-promo-splash-2

Je FIFA-account beveiligen

Schakel aanmeldingsverificatie in voor toegang tot de FUT-webapp en de Companion-app en om je informatie te beveiligen.

Bekijk meer op EA Help