Hello and Welcome, Please Read

by EA_accessible

Original Post

Hello and Welcome, Please Read

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Welcome to the accessibility forums Standard smile

Accessibility is the correction of any mismatch between a person and their environment, often due to disabilities. At EA, we feel it’s important to consider accessibility when making our games, so everyone can play.

Currently content for the blind and visually impaired gamers is available via reddit

If you run into any issue with any EA site or product, please use the Bug Report forum.

If you have any technical help questions, please use the Technical Issues forum.

For any other related discussion, please use the General Discussion forum.

If your issue is not accessibility related, please select "all boards" above and select the title you are interested in.

If you run into issues using the accessibility forums, contact @ea_accessible on twitter.

Thanks!

ea_accessible

Karen Stevens
EA SPORTS Accessibility Lead
Message 1 of 7 (7,497 Views)

Re: Hello and Welcome, Please Read

★★★★★ Newbie

Awesome news, Karen! :eahigh_file:

Message 2 of 7 (7,238 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have red/green colour blindness so I'm hopeful something will be implemented into the fifa series soon. Have always struggled with certain kits and stuff. Happy to help if needed.
Message 3 of 7 (6,924 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Good initiative!

SBaggio59

Message 4 of 7 (6,147 Views)

★★ Novice

How do you expect me to ask questions like this when I can't see? thankfully I'm not permanently blind but I get ulcers behind my eyes sometimes then I can't see.

Message 5 of 7 (857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too

Message 6 of 7 (416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You insult everyone with these accessibility forums. 

You don't even have a way for any one, no matter how capable,to have their thoughts and feedback on games go to any one on the game developer team or any part of EA.

You deliberately isolate us to ourselves. So we complain to each other and EA sits back and laugh as they get rich and won't even give an email or any connection to the company. 

You should be ashamed for you lack of accessibility and your lazy development teqniches.

Message 7 of 7 (34 Views)