Re: Accessibility Portal Site is Live

by BF_Bouns

Original Post

Accessibility Portal Site is Live

Community Manager (retired)

Our players are diverse, with a wide variety of needs. Accessibility is the correction of any mismatch between a person and their environment. For those with medical differences, game accessibility means pulling down barriers that are preventing play.

The Accessibility Portal site has been created to better serve these diverse needs. The portal is intended to act as a compliment to official game pages, making it easier to find what accessibility specific features and resources are available across games.

Karen Stevens

EA Sports Accessibility Lead

Karen Stevens
EA SPORTS Accessibility Lead
Message 1 of 6 (5,466 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_accessible

Very great! :eahigh_file:

SBaggio59

Message 2 of 6 (5,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Karen, it's me Hichem the player disbled.

in which section can I post my videos that I have realised with my Adaptive Controllers?

Thanks

*** DJ H ***

Message 3 of 6 (4,066 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_accessible Hello

I really appreciate this Portal for all players...

#WeAreAllGamers
Message 4 of 6 (3,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

By utilizing the "Delete All Searches" option, Delete All Searches MY Activity users can wipe their search history clean, removing all traces of their past inquiries. This not only safeguards their privacy but also prevents the accumulation of unnecessary data that can slow down devices and clutter online experiences. With just a few clicks, users can start afresh, free from the weight of their previous searches.

Message 5 of 6 (1,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

While the show primarily revolves around the lives of its teenage characters, Sex Education also delves into the personal struggles of the adults in their lives. From the complexities of being a parent to the challenges faced by educators, Sex Education 4th Season the series portrays the multifaceted nature of adulthood and the impact it has on young people. 

Message 6 of 6 (1,074 Views)