Re: shows me trial version although I bought the full version

by Spirit0147

Original Post

Accepted Solution

shows me trial version although I bought the full version

★★★★ Novice
When I start the game it still shows the trial version although I already bought the game. I already did everything that was explained in this forum to each other issue with the game, I just want to play the game cause it is 30 bucks worth but just If I be able to play it ..

Message 1 of 13 (4,608 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Spirit0147 Good to hear that it is working, you can post in this thread for a partner to play the game with: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/bd-p/a-way-out-game-information-en

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 13 (4,680 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hello @Spirit0147

Can you please tell me if you are on PC, XBOX or PS4? Have you tried removing the game in reinstalling it yet?

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 2 of 13 (4,595 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm on PC and I already did reinstall my game, cleared the origin chaches everywhere changed the language, I literally done everything that was already quoted in this forum here..Im really tired of this.

Message 3 of 13 (4,591 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Now I cannot even start the game, If I press play it happens literally nothing then a blue notification on Origin that im Ingame for about 10 seconds, but Im not..I would be so glad If someone could figure out what my problem is and how to fix it

Message 4 of 13 (4,588 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hello @Spirit0147

this was posted by the devs on the A Way Out Discord server

[----- PC -----]
I can't open the game! Help!
--------------------
Make sure you are running the latest version of Origin. We have seen issues opening the game on older versions.

please make sure to try that aswell. If you are still only able to start the trial afterwards, id recommend that you contact support in order to get this looked into.

Please do the following:

Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/.

1. Go to contact us

2. Press your Game/Your Platform and select the problem you are having

3. Press Contact options

4. Scroll to chat and specify your problem

5. Press Chat now

For futher information, please check here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

If there is no chat option available, please call customer service on your phone or try describing your problem a little bit different, so "Livechat" show up as an option.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 5 of 13 (4,582 Views)

Community Manager

@Spirit0147 Sorry to see that you are having issues with the game, can you ensure that when downloading the game you are in fact downloading the full retail version and not the trial. 

If the game is crashing upon launch, can you disable your firewall and antivirus and also ensure that you have the most up to date drivers for your GPU.

Darko.png
Message 6 of 13 (4,580 Views)

★★★★ Novice
nothing helps, Im already in contact with the support but since now nothing changed.
Message 7 of 13 (4,571 Views)

★★★★ Novice

GAME IS WORKING NOW. I just need now someone to play with cause unfortunately I dont know someone who is playing this game.

Message 8 of 13 (4,530 Views)

Community Manager

@Spirit0147 Good to hear that it is working, you can post in this thread for a partner to play the game with: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/bd-p/a-way-out-game-information-en

Darko.png
Message 9 of 13 (4,681 Views)

★ Novice

Its not working it says I didn't buy it even tho I did. I NEED HELP!

Message 10 of 13 (4,443 Views)