Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: red layer on top of everything

by Razielhell

Original Post

Accepted Solution

red layer on top of everything

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey, I just downloaded the game and I have issue when I get into the game screen (in the logos screen at the beginning it doesn't happen) the screen gets a red / pink layer on top of it which really f**k the game up and makes it un-play-able A REAL SHOW STOPPER

the screen outside of the game works perfectly fine, again, only in the point of the main game menu it's starting

help me please, I tried updating my graphic drivers (current version 391.35 - geforce GTX 1080 on pc)

Message 1 of 4 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

If you just used the search function for similar problems. I have already posted a solution below :

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/A-Way-Out-green-flickering-on-NVIDIA-Cards-Workaround-for-thos...

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (181 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, but the overlay is GREEN. 0.0

Message 2 of 4 (214 Views)

★★★★ Novice

well, I just reinstall windows (deleting everything) and I tried installing A WAY OUT again, and I had the same * again.
I ended up asking for refund (note to self: don't buy EA games anymore)

Message 3 of 4 (195 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

If you just used the search function for similar problems. I have already posted a solution below :

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/A-Way-Out-green-flickering-on-NVIDIA-Cards-Workaround-for-thos...

Message 4 of 4 (182 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help