"A Way Out has stopped working"

by CLawson24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"A Way Out has stopped working"

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I try to start "A Way Out" I receive a notification that it has "stopped working" and the only option from that point is to close the program. 

Attaching the DxDiag, any help is greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 2 (479 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "A Way Out has stopped working"

NahimicMSIOSD.dll

is listed as the crashing culprit, which if I am understanding correctly is from MSI and for their sound control hardware.  If you don't use MSI sound system, then disabling it may work or checking for updates for your MoBo and hardware related to sound may help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (584 Views)

All Replies

Re: "A Way Out has stopped working"

NahimicMSIOSD.dll

is listed as the crashing culprit, which if I am understanding correctly is from MSI and for their sound control hardware.  If you don't use MSI sound system, then disabling it may work or checking for updates for your MoBo and hardware related to sound may help.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (585 Views)