payment can not be processed

by C08Ronaldo

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

payment can not be processed

★★★ Newbie

i purchaed origin premium access on origin and purchased 36000 fifa points in fifa 19 game. But i received email says the payment can not be processed and my origin account was banned latter. It tells me check my payment method or bill information.  So i created a new account, and purchased premium access and 12000 fifa points again, checked my bill information was totally correct. It still can not be processed and banned my account.  I have not received the 36000 fifa points money refunds yet. I am waiting for ea call from last Friday.

And i went to bank, it says the transaction is processed in the bank, the problem was ea games. So i hope to unrestricted my ea account and refund my money. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,326 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: payment can not be processed

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @C08Ronaldo

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in Frown

I'm afraid we won't be able to help with the payment issues on our forum, but our game advisers from live support should be able to provide you with more information. Please follow the steps from this article to get in touch with them.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,303 Views)

All Replies

Re: payment can not be processed

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @C08Ronaldo

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in Frown

I'm afraid we won't be able to help with the payment issues on our forum, but our game advisers from live support should be able to provide you with more information. Please follow the steps from this article to get in touch with them.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (1,304 Views)