Re: Xbox One - Unable to connect to friends lobby

by tonydawop

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Microsoft won’t ler me do a refund this is so much * I have had this game pre ordered since March 12th and I have not been able to play this game
Message 51 of 96 (2,359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Any Updates?

Message 52 of 96 (2,315 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope me friend and i both forwarded all the Xbox one ports and we did pretty much all the trouble shoot recommendations and we still cant get past the loading screen.

Message 53 of 96 (2,286 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Response for Tonydawop; Honestly that is a load of trash I called them up just now and they refunded it for me...
I don't understand how EA always has server issues. You would think they would learn from BattleFront. 
Every game EA publishes is a " Loading Simulator "

Message 54 of 96 (2,259 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Response to AbomicWarfare: Happy for you to get your money back Microsoft said I couldn’t refund mine because a year ago I did an accidental purchase and I asked for my money back so they wouldn’t give me another refund. If anyone has any suggestions on this let me know
Message 55 of 96 (2,251 Views)

EA app Team

Hello all,

We are investigating this issue, but I just wanted to highlight a few items required for the Friend Pass/trial:

For more info on the Friend Pass/Trial check out this article.

If you and your friend meet all of the requirements above and still run into this issue, please let us know where exactly both of you get stuck and do you see any errors?

Thank you!

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 56 of 96 (2,236 Views)

★★★★ Novice
EA_Mage - 4 days on and that's all you come back with? That's a joke. Me and my friend both have retail copies and Xbox live and still have this problem this is nothing to do with the free copy or anything. You need to get this sorted your response makes it look like you haven't even acknowledged or clue what the problem is, do EA realise that this game is not working at all for a large portion of customers? Sparodic updates every few days that it's being 'investigated' are not good enough it shouldn't have been released in this state.
Message 57 of 96 (2,222 Views)

★ Novice
Exactly the same position. Picked up a copy of the game on day one, still can't play it. Maybe there is a reason this was only £25 at launch...
Message 58 of 96 (2,214 Views)

Re: I can't load into my friends game, vice versa.

★★★ Novice
They told us it was cuz we were gamesharing so we stopped and reset everything and still have the same problem.
Message 59 of 96 (2,202 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM]

Message 60 of 96 (2,193 Views)